Auction location: Ray White Gladstone, 35 Tank Street, Gladstone QLD 4680
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CONTRACT CRASHED… UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIAL…RENOVATION PROJECT
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Calling all tradies or DIY enthusiasts. Hidden gem in Barney Point waiting for a new owner to call home. Capitalise on the affordable pricing in Gladstone and add this to your list.
• 3 bedrooms; all with built-in robes although no floor or window coverings
• Spacious lounge area on entrance and adjacent dining area off the kitchen
• Minor works to be completed to kitchen that has gas cook top
• Bathroom requires a makeover and vanity to be reinstated
• Concreted outdoor area with side yard and fully fenced
• Great 2 bay shed with access from the street & off street parking
• Located close to the beach, sports club, shops and minutes to CBD
To arrange a private viewing please contact the selling agent.
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
599m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.