Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White Gladstone, 35 Tank Street, Gladstone
CLASSY LIVING ON (Approx) 4002m² .
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are thinking of a Country change then this home is for you. Situated in the Country Club Estate, 17 Cluden Court, Calliope is brick, tiled roof. The home offers top quality fixtures and fittings throughout with many extras. Enter the home through a tiled hallway which leads to a large family, dining and kitchen area. Fully tiled. The kitchen is one that a Chef dreams of. Supreme kitchen, laminated, heaps of cupboards, drawers, island bench space, hotplates, double bowl sink, dishwasher, wall oven. This home has a media room for privacy and to watch your favourite shows. The second living area being the family room is a good sized room. Ideal for the kids play room away from the main living area. Ceiling fans through out, fully ducted. All windows screened. The main bedroom is all you could want. The spacious bedroom has a full length walk in wardrobe, the en suite has double his and hers vanities, shower, separate toilet. The other three bedrooms are carpeted with built in wardrobes. The second bathroom has a full length bath, shower and built in vanity. Two car lock-up garage. Entertainment covered area to entertain your friends. Laundry with built-in tub. Room for sheds, pool on this (Approx) 4002m2 area. Located on a quiet cal de sac, Town water, septic. Close to Calliope and school pick up points. Nice country views and beautiful afternoon breezes.
- Massive four bedroom brick veneer with tiled roof.
- Situated on (Approx) 4002m2. Room for sheds and pool.
- Combined kitchen, dining and family rooms.
- Elite kitchen with heaps of storage, bench space, drawers.
- Main bedroom with en suite with double vanities, shower, toilet.
- 3 other bedrooms are spacious with built in wardrobes.
- Second bathroom, full length bath, shower.
- Security screens and fully ducted air conditioner.
- Top quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Covered over entertainment area.
- Two car lock-up.
- Town water and septic.
4,002m² / 0.99 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.