Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IDEAL LIVING FOR THE LARGE FAMILY… QUIET LOCATION! MUST SELL!
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Don't miss this opportunity! Here is the perfect home for the large family located in the sought after area of Parksville. Homes offering similar attributes to 11 Carthurbie Court rarely come to market. Act now!
The main home offers open plan living, including six generous size bedrooms and two separate living areas. The updated kitchen is located at the centre of the home. The main bedroom is situated at one end of the home with the second bedroom close by - perfect for a nursery. The remaining bedrooms are located at the other end of the home.
The tiled living areas offer easy maintenance for a busy family life. The dining room opens out to the outdoor patio area. There is also another outdoor entertainment area off the family room.
The external rumpus area within the shed is a great escape for the family. You will also find another bedroom area, plus bathroom facilities. This is the perfect space for visiting family or friends to have their own privacy away from the main home.
The fully fenced pool is in clear view of the rear of the home. This is great for family celebrations.
Just under one acre of prime flat land, including creek access within the property boundary.
- Six carpeted built-in bedrooms, main bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two separate low maintenance tiled living areas
- Updated centralised kitchen with modern appliances
- Family bathroom with separate toilet and additional vanity
- 5kW of solar panels
- Fully fenced in ground pool
- Low maintenance tropical gardens
- 3,863m2 of flat land backing onto Carthurbie Creek
- Large shed includes additional bedroom, bathroom and rumpus area
- 3 vehicle accommodation, plus storage
If you are looking for space for the family to grow, then look no further 11 Carhturbie is a must to view.
Call the listing agent TODAY for further information. You won't be disappointed!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
3,863m² / 0.95 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.