Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Grand Hotel, Gladstone
Have you been looking for a family home with a pool?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This low-set 4 bedroom home situated at Observatory Place, New Auckland is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac. Situated on 963m2 (approx) of land with room for boat, caravan, or more.
Enter into the home on a tiled entrance. To your left is the 4th bedroom or office. Continue on to a massive family, dining and kitchen area which is fully tiled. Formal lounge room off family room, tiled. The kitchen includes wall oven, range hood and hotplates, double bowl sink. An Island Bench with ample cupboards and bench space. The main bedroom has a walk in wardrobe, fan, carpet, fan, air conditioning and ensuite with separate shower, toilet, vanity, fully tiled. The two remaining bedrooms are carpeted, built-in wardrobes, fans. 2nd bathroom with full length bath, separate shower, vanity, tiled. There are security screens throughout the home.
A great in-ground pool for the family to swim and enjoy themselves. There is two car lockup. The home is fully fenced to the rear of the property
- Four bedroom home in quiet cul-de-sac.
- Tiles throughout with carpet to bedrooms.
- Kitchen with wall oven, hot plates, range hood.
- Island bench and double sink to kitchen.
- Air conditioning to Living area and main bedroom.
- Main bedroom with en suite and walk in robe.
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Fans throughout the home.
- Two living areas. Security screened throughout.
- Inground pool. Entertainment area.
- 2 car lock-up. Fully fenced at rear.
963m² / 0.24 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.