934m² & BUSH NEIGHBOUR
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
What a location - set on the back of Wyndham Avenue, this quiet street sweeps around behind the Boyne Island Ambulance Centre. This low set brick home is one that should be inspected. Tucked away on an elevated block you have side access to a spacious back yard plus a 2 bay shed.
For the nature lovers, you have an abundance of wildlife likely to pay a visit, a stunning variety of bird life, ducks, kangaroos, echidnas, goannas, bush turkeys. The bush is perfect for exploring. Sit outside in the shade of the trees, relax and take in the bush setting. A home full of surprises, you'll find bay windows in the lounge and main
bedroom providing extra space to an already spacious home. The second living area leads you to the three additional queen size bedrooms and a large bathroom, then on to the outside area and rear of the home.
A galley style kitchen, floor to ceiling cupboards, wall oven with a hot plate to one side, breakfast servery and prep area, and drawers and cupboards on the other side. A nicely appointed home that has been well looked after. The main bedroom features a walk in robe and a spacious ensuite, with plenty of room for a king bed in this room.
- 934m2 block with a fenced backyard and native bush as your main neighbour;
- 4 bedrooms all featuring ceiling fans, built-in-robes, window furnishings and working box a/c's;
- Kitchen with wall oven and cook top, pantry, mass of storage;
- Large split system a/c to living area;
- Single carport, additional concrete for parking and access through double side gates;
- 2 Bay shed (6 x 6 metre) ideal for work shed or storage;
- Near new 315L hot water system - fixed on night rate (off peak usage);
- 4.2KW solar panels;
- New block retaining wall and concrete pathways, gardens mulched; new soil and grass laid;
Call today to arrange an inspection and avoid disappointment!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.