HOME SWEET HOME
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This property, positioned at the top and very end of Beak Street overlooks the estate of Vantage. This very end of Beak Street provides a fairly quiet street frontage.
A low set home with brick feature and hardiplank additions to the outer walls and a variant roof line, this property with a low picket fence across the front is quite appealing from the road. The double carport is positioned in the front of the block with a lock-up store room and a garden shed. With a bit of initiative the opportunity to make this something special is in the hands of the new owners and will only add value.
The living, dining and kitchen area offers usable space and at the back of the home through sliding glass doors is the covered entertaining area which is a great outdoor area.
Three bedrooms, all with BIR's and carpeted. A split air conditioning system is positioned in the living area and keeps this space cool throughout Summer.
- Combination of brick and hardi plank with iron roof;
- Vinyl flooring to living areas and hallway, carpeted bedrooms;
- Three bedrooms, with BIR's and ceiling fans and security screened windows;
- Double carport originally designed to enhance the look of a low set home and to compliment this style of home;
- 607m2 flat block and fenced; home has security screening;
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.