Stunning location with Northern Harbour views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled at the end of a cul de sac on a flat but elevated block is this stunner of a home. Built by local builder, Chris Allen, you will understand why this home will appeal to the savvy buyer who recognises quality in a home.
Coming up to 5 years old, the home is designed for privacy and entertaining with two outdoor areas.One perfectly positioned for the more intimate entertaining and the other covered outdoor patio area where the kids can run around and play on the lush green grass.
Stacker and Bi-Fold doors wrap around these areas and open to expand the already open plan living space.
The kitchen is well designed with a 5 gas stainless steel cooker and oven, with large feature glass panels either side showing a spread of garden beds. There is a large fridge space, with plumbing in place and a walk in pantry off to the side.
With a large media room and a glorious master bedroom you will be delighted when you inspect this home.
Side access provides the drive thru to the xhigh, two bay shed.
- 774m2 block, fully fenced with double gate side access;
- Shed 7 x 7 X 3.3 high with a 3 meter opening;
- Oversized double garage
- 8.5 footceiling height, Security screening throughout;
- Split systems in Living area, Media Room and Master Bedroom;
- Master bedroom, with large WIR and en suite and double shower;
- Ceiling fans, tinted windows and views of the northern end of the harbour.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.