TUCKED AWAY - A QUIET LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This is a sweet home, it's low set and its brick - perfect for a couple with a small pet. If you don't want the hassle of mowing or maintaining a large block then this is probably the perfect property.
Ideal for a young couple or an elderly couple wanting to down size! Now, having said that, this is not a unit size property, it does have 3 bedrooms, all with BIR's and ceiling fans and a nice size living area, it's also sitting on 444m2 block of land. The kitchen has a mass of storage and is spacious with plenty of preparation room on the benches.
With the neat bathroom and separate shower, a separate toilet and a laundry this is a compact home but with the lot. The rear yard is fully fenced with a rotary cloths line leading out from the laundry.
There is full security screening on all windows and doors and also the glass sliding doors which leads out to the back yard.
- 444m2 block in a quiet cul de sac with paved pathways;
- Spacious kitchen, oven and hotplate;
- Carpeted bedrooms with tiled hallway, kitchen, dining and wet areas;
- Ceiling fans throughout home, painted not so long ago, near new drapes;
- Forest Glen, quiet and a tucked away estate with water way and children's park;
- Quick and easy access onto Toolooa Street straight into the CBD.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.