FAMILY HOME ESTATE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Position, Position, Position
This is the perfect fixer upper, the ideal location in West Gladstone close to schools and shops. It's not only the location with glimpse of the harbour that will bring potential buyers, it's the opportunity to secure a unique home that once renovated will be highly sort after.
Built in the 1950's this residence has solid bones. Upstairs is the kitchen, main living and dining area, bathroom. Each of the 3 bedrooms has windows east facing to catch the sea breeze with a front verandah for extra entertaining space. The internal stairs case allows access downstairs to the laundry, double lock up garage which could make an ideal rumpus room, a work shop, second bathroom and store room.
With a big back yard, plenty of room for the kids to play or to entertain and to help with the power bills is 6klw solar panels.
- Close to school, shops, cinema, sporting fields all within an easy walk;
- 607m2 block; double lock up garage under the home;
- Internal stairs to make easier access to utilise both floors;
- A fixer upper with solid bones and hardwood floors
- 6klw solar panels providing plenty of power.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.