Julie Wood is the longest standing sales agent in the Gladstone Ray White office. Julie has been involved in many and varied marketplaces since the early 2000's, and has seen and experienced all facets of the market from the average to the extraordinary, navigating one of the most depressed markets in Gladstone's history.
The one thing that never changes in any market is respect and empathy. Homes come and go, prices up and down but our individual identities and personalities should never waver. Julie prides herself on absolute respect for every property owner and buyer she works with and is in contact with.
Life is difficult enough and more so in a depressed market, what clients need today is honesty and factual information so they can make the right decision for themselves and their future, something Julie believes in very strongly.
Julie's love of Gladstone is evidenced in her long time residency of over 53 years. She attended West Gladstone State School and Gladstone High School, she raised her family and continues to maintain confidence and pride in being part of this community.
Julie's outstanding knowledge of the Ray White philosophy and the culture of Ray White has kept her grounded through it all.
Achieving Elite status within Ray White is no easy accomplishment and this accompanied by yearly achievement recognitions has seen Julie as one of the top performers over the years in her field as a Sales Agent within Ray White.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2020 - Top 10 Sales People : Number of Sales - No. 10
- 2020 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 8
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 6
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 3
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 8
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 4
- 2017 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer And 5 earlier awards