It is a requirement that all maintenance items must be reported and recorded in writing.
Click Here to report your maintenance or track the status of a submitted maintenance request.
Please note: It is imperative that your keep us up to date with changes to your contact details as this is how the system recognises your maintenance request.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR CONTRACTOR CONTACT NUMBERS
Emergency repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure (this includes smoke alarms)
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the premises that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the premises.