Melissa O’Donovan has been part of the Ray White Sales Team since 2010, launching her own sales career in early 2013.
With a genuine passion for real estate and having been on both ends of real estate transactions, Melissa understands both the seller and the buyer’s needs in relation to a smooth transaction.
During Melissa’s real estate career she has been part of a forever changing market. It is important to adapt to the current market and move with the times.
Together with her family, Melissa relocated from Sydney to Tannum Sands in 2003. Both of Melissa’s children attended local schools in Tannum Sands. The relaxed beach lifestyle and smaller community is something Melissa appreciates.
Sales of Melissa’s include a variety of properties from: large rural properties; family and executive homes; CBD units and everything in between. Melissa has proven results in both Auction and the private treaty campaigns. Creating competition within the sales process and securing the best price possible makes Melissa excited for her clients.
Melissa service area is extensive, including Gladstone and the surrounding area.
Melissa provides honest factual information. Her enthusiasm, strong work ethic and commitment to the process, ultimately achieves the best result possible for her clients in today’s market.
- 2019 - $1 million in settled commission in their career
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 9
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2018 - Queensland Zone - Top 10 Agent (number of sales) - No. 9
- 2018 - Queensland Zone - Top 10 Agent (settled comm) - No. 10
- 2018 - Referring Salesperson Volume of Loans - No. 1
- 2017 - Top 10 Sales People : Number of Sales - No. 10
- 2015 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 8